31g per serve
14g per serve
2g per serve
1.1g per serve
Greek cheese pies, also called Tiropita, are well known around the world. However, they are more commonly served in Greece as part of a Meze, and are small. These smaller versions are called Tiropitakia (little cheese pie)
- Roll the puff pastry out into a large square and cut it into 4×4 squares.
- In a bowl mix one beaten egg, one carton of light cream cheese and one packet of feta chopped small.
- Beat the cheese etc so there are as few lumps as possible, ideally none
- Add a small amount of fresh mint or dill.
- Put a dollop on each pastry square.
- Wet two edges of the pastry squares so they will stick then fold them into triangles.
- Press the pastry edges together then cut two small slashes in the top of the pastry triangles.
- Put on baking trays on baking parchment and cook at
200°Cin the oven until golden
- 300g puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250ml light cream cheese
- 200g feta cheese, chopped small
- Handful fresh dill
- Baking tray
- Rolling pin
- Chopping board
Original recipe credit: Joyce Scaife
- Serving size: 101g
- (16% / 19%) Calories: 389kcal
- (56%)Total fat: 31g
- (70%) Saturated fat: 14g
- (43%) Unsaturated fat: 15g
- (27%) Cholesterol: 80mg
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- (6%)Total carbohydrates: 19g
- (7%) Sugars: 2g
- (4%) Fibre: 1g
- (18%)Protein: 9g
- (22%) Sodium: 446mg
- (3%) Potassium: 98mg